KB3000-AHL Adult Changing Station
The Koala Kare adjustable height changing station incorporates exceptional safety features, unmatched durability and careful considerations for the cared-for, the caregiver and the facility manager.
Trusted Quality Meets Innovative and Inclusive Design
The KB3000-AHL is designed to meet rigorous standards that ensure the safety of the cared for, the caregiver and the facility manager.
- Meets ISO 60601
- Height can be adjusted with single-hand operation using the integrated recessed height controls on the wall panel or front guard of the unit
- Can safely support up to 500 lbs on the changing surface
- Equipped with an emergency stop
- Includes a battery back-up in case of power outage to provide safe emergency lowering
This product is designed specifically for public spaces, emphasized by its robust construction and enhanced durability.
- Vandal-resistant changing surface is rated to IK10
- Integrated recessed height controls are also designed to withstand tampering
- Includes no removable parts or exposed wires that could be damaged
- Rust-free frame makes it suitable for wet environments
Designed for public environments, the unit features thoughtful hygiene solutions that simplify the cleaning process.
- Smooth surface can easily be wiped down and disinfected
- Crevice-free design helps prevent the buildup of contamination on the changing surface
- Designed to withstand being hosed down with water
- IPX4 rating: product can withstand significant exposure to water without damage to its electrical components for the purpose of being hosed down to clean
Featuring contemporary aesthetics and intuitive design, the unit’s height adjustability allows the end user to be safely transferred to the changing surface without requiring the caregiver to assist with lifting.
- Changing surface is engineered to emphasize flex in the material to provide more comfort
- Elegant, curved dip in front guard allows for easier caregiver access
- Integrated, recessed height controls are easy to locate and use
Designing for Inclusion
Today, many families struggle to identify alternative solutions when an adequate changing station is unavailable. Approximately 30% of the U.S. population has a disability, and 65% of families with disabled children feel isolated frequently or all the time.
Without height-adjustable changing stations, caregivers and the cared-for risk becoming injured when forced to use inadequate changing surfaces, leading to many families choosing to stay home. This unit will be a lifeline to the outside world for those with disabilities and their caregivers, allowing all families to safely enjoy being social together.
Download the KB3000-AHL specification package or product brochure and view the KB3000-AHL in the Digital Spec Builder.
Get all the materials you need to specify Koala Kare’s adjustable height changing station in one convenient package. Included is the KB3000-AHL technical data sheet, specification guide and BIM files.
Download our four-page brochure for more information about the Koala Kare adjustable height changing station, including additional product details and warranty information.