Recycled Restroom Accessory Construction
- 50%-70% recycled stainless steel used for Contura, TrimLine and ClassicSeries.
- Robust fabrication stands up to heavy use, abuse and vandalism and reduces replacement cylces.
- Plastic Laminate, Solid Phenolic, and SCRC toilet
partition materials have been GREENGUARD Indoor Air
Quality Certified® by the GREENGUARD Environmental
Institute. Refer to Advisory Bulletin TB-89.
- Particleboard used in the 1030, 1040 and 1540 series
toilet partitions complies with requirements for emissions as definedin ANSI A208.1 – 1999 Table A, and Phase 1 California Air Resources Board (CARB) new Airborne Toxic Control Measure, ATCM 93120 limiting formaldehyde emitted from composite wood products effective January 1, 2009 – a standard of 0.18 parts per million urea formaldehyde.
- Toilet partition hardware is manufactured using 50%-70% post-industrial recycled stainless steel.
Koala Kare Baby Changing Stations
- Baby Changing Stations are crafted of: KB100-ST Polyethylene/Stainless steel = 48%
KB101 Polyethylene = 46%
KB102 Polyethylene = 31%
KB110 Stainless Steel = 55%
KB111 Stainless Steel = 68%
KB200 Polypropylene = 16%