Management Development Program
If you are looking for a company that will provide long-term career development and leadership opportunities, Bobrick’s Management Development Program could be the springboard your career needs.
About Our Management Development Program
If you are a highly motivated, high performing individual, consider Bobrick’s Management Development Program (MDP). The MDP is part of our commitment to developing talent and represents our core values and beliefs that moving talent across our business is essential to personal and professional growth. If you are looking for a company that will provide long-term career development and leadership opportunities, we encourage you to experience our employee-centered culture and spirit of innovation.
The program is designed to help employees develop a broad range of knowledge and skills needed to become well-rounded leaders at Bobrick. Our rotational program provides a unique opportunity to gain exposure to, and experience in, a range of cross-functional roles and assignments, including:
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
The Management Development Program combines responsible and important job assignments with educational training. The program begins with the Field Analyst role and through job rotation within various segments of the organization, provides associates with broad and valuable management experience. Throughout the program, employees will enhance their general management and leadership skills, gain exposure to core operations, interact with executive leaders and receive frequent developmental feedback while establishing a leadership career path.
Following this first rotation, Management Development Associates typically transition to a front line supervisory role (e.g., Manufacturing, Customer Service, etc.) before moving into manager or project management positions within other corporate departments or divisions (e.g., Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, Human Resources).
As an associate in our Management Development Program, you will have the opportunity to learn about what it means to be part of the Bobrick family through an ongoing rotational program. You will gain valuable experience working alongside mentors on real projects and exposure across various business functions, while developing management and leadership skills.
- Leadership and career development opportunities
- Cross-functional exposure within and across business function to provide a holistic view of the organization
- Continuous training and development
- Contribute value-added work immediately
- Working alongside experienced mentors, such as vice presidents and senior managers
- Gain exposure to senior leaders and robust feedback for constant growth
- Opportunity to gain international experience
- Work in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum), Master’s degree preferred, but not required
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- 2-3 years of work experience preferred, but not required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience
- A desire to learn, develop and grow
- Communicate and collaborate effectively to inspire the best from people
- An ability to successfully work with other team members across different departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Authorization to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without additional sponsorship
Advance Your Career
Interested in building your future in Bobrick’s Management Development program?
Apply Now >