The Importance of Equitable Access
Highlighted states have adopted or pending legislation. Click on a highlighted state or use the drop down menu to find out more.
Promoting Dignity & Health
Any facility looking to meet the expectations of its user base should consider how common it is for U.S. women ages 18-54 to have their period begin unexpectedly in public. The following survey results are courtesy of the Free the Tampons Foundation:
86% of women need access to menstrual supplies while in public.
The Value Of FREE
- Reduce period poverty
- Decrease school absenteeism
- Provide comfort and enhance patron experience
Reduce Your Costs
- Allows facilities to control the rate of consumption while still meeting the access needs of occupants
- No battery or electricity required
- Operates easily and intuitively with less than 5 lbs. force, without tight grasping, pinching or twisting of the wrist
- Recessed and semi-recessed models also satisfy the ADA 4″ protruding objects requirement