Bobrick Answers Your Privacy Needs
Privacy: More than a Trend
- Built-in no sightline privacy creates a room-like environment
- Occupancy indicators to inform patrons when compartments are in use
- 72″ doors & panels with 9″ floor clearance (PRIVADA also offers Extended Heights up to 96″ doors and panels with 4″ floor clearance)
Traditional Partitions: Features & Options
- Standard: 58″ doors & panels, 12″ floor clearance
Available On: All
- Maximum: 71 ¾” doors & panels, 4 ½” floor clearance
Available On: DuraLineSeries CGL, SierraSeries SCRC, DesignerSeries HPL,
- Extended: 84″ to 96″ doors & panels, 1″ floor clearance
Available On: DuraLineSeries CGL (Overhead-Braced and Floor-to-Ceiling only)
Bobrick is proud to offer standard gap sizes below industry standard on all of its Traditional Partitions.
- Hinge side: 3/32″
- Keeping side: Maximum of 7/64″
- Wall gaps: ¹/₂” to 1″
Optional Gap-Free Doors & Stiles provide interlocking, sightline-free design
Available On: DuraLineSeries, SierraSeries
For a quick overview of all Bobrick cubicle and toilet partition customization options, download the Steps to Spec brochure or the Cubicles & Toilet Partitions Catalog.
Privacy Case Studies
Moffitt Library, University of California, Berkeley
No peeking. No gaps. No compromises.
Download PDF >
Design Solutions for Restroom Privacy
A large proportion of today’s restroom users, from millennials to caregivers to individuals with personal medical needs, view privacy as a key amenity. Further, as all-gender restrooms rise in popularity and may even be required by law in public facilities in some states, privacy has taken a key role in dialogues surrounding restroom design.
You will earn:
- 1 AIA LU/HSW (Course Code: BOB1308) or
- 0.1 IDCEC HSW/Building Code (Course Code: CEU-109795)
Steps to Spec
Get a full overview of customization options available across all of our cubicles and partitions.
Download Brochure >
Additional Privacy Resources