CUBICLES & PARTITIONS
Download or Request a Copy
All-Gender School Restroom
Our Leading Systems
Bobrick now offers three primary cubicle and toilet partition systems to meet the needs of any building. Start your Steps to Spec journey by selecting a system. Then, refine your design.
High Pressure Laminate (HPL) & Wood Veneer Laminate
With elevated design and privacy, PRIVADA is ideal for prestige projects, such as Class A offices and high-end hospitality. PRIVADA’s distribution is limited.
- Ideal applications include Class A offices, marquee properties, premium restaurants and VIP lounges and suites
- Signature floating effect enabled by recessed foot pedestals, appearing suspended without compromising stability
- Thoughtfully crafted, minimalist hardware makes a sophisticated design statement
Compact Grade Laminate (CGL)
Suitable for heavy traffic and standard use, Evolve provides exceptional durability and European-style privacy without compromising budgets.
- Ideal applications include shopping centers, stadia and arenas, airports, convention centers, higher education and locker rooms
- European-style privacy, eliminating sightlines
- Fully anodized aluminum framing system provides durability
- Standard 72″ single-piece divider panels for optimized compliance with aesthetics
Compact Grade Laminate (CGL), Solid Color Reinforced Composite (SCRC) & High Pressure Laminate (HPL)
Our Traditional Partitions have stood the test of time. They are recommended for standard use and heavy traffic when budget is the overriding concern.
- Ideal applications include standard use buildings, offices, industrial facilities, heavy traffic attractions and education facilities
- A range of highly durable, easily cleanable materials, including DuraLineSeries® CGL, SierraSeries® SCRC, DesignerSeries™ HPL and Budget HPL Series
- Privacy Options ranging from Gap-Free Doors & Stiles to Maximum and Extended Heights
Steps to Spec
Bobrick cubicles and partitions are made-to-order. To specify cubicles and partitions, follow Steps to Spec, our consistent methodology for customizing your design. Download Guide (PDF)
Benefits & Capabilities
Discover the Bobrick advantage. Explore the links below for information on Bobrick’s value-added services and programs.
The Privacy Leader
Bobrick has established itself as a leader by providing privacy options on all of its cubicle and partition systems.
Materials & Hardware
We are proud to offer a range of high performance materials and rigorously tested hardware to support any design concept.
Fire Code Compliance
Bobrick cubicle and partition materials comply with applicable U.S. fire codes. Get test reports and review the latest fire code information.
Looking for inspiration? Browse completed cubicle and toilet partition success stories, ranging from schools to Class-A offices and beyond.
LEED & Sustainability
Bobrick cubicles and partitions can contribute to LEED Materials & Resources and Regional Materials credit categories.