Bobrick is synonymous with design, innovation and quality. Our washroom accessories, cubicle systems and toilet partitions are engineered to support long-term facility objectives, from high-end aesthetics to cost-in-use savings to accessibility compliance and more. Explore our most recent offerings below.
Explore Our Most Recent Offerings
From outside the cubicle to inside, Bobrick satisfies the diverse needs of standard-use, heavy-traffic and prestige facilities alike.
KB310 & KB311 Baby Changing Stations
Intertwining a beautiful, modern visual aesthetic and functional excellence. The changing stations feature one-piece, deep-drawn, uniform grain stainless steel components, eliminating seams, sharp edges and weld lines.
- Integral steel chassis offers outstanding bed stability with minimal deflection.
- Bed surface contains Microban® antimicrobial product protection, offering effective protection against product-damaging microbial growth on the surface of products.
- ADA compliant when properly installed.
- Each unit includes an external stainless steel bag hook for installation beside the unit.
- Made in America.
B-8281 SureFlo® FOAM Automatic, Top-Fill Bulk Soap Dispenser, Retrofit Solution
The automatic, top-fill, bulk foam soap dispenser was specifically designed to fit into existing 1″ diameter counter holes. The “touch-free” foam soap dispenser minimizes cross contamination, allows for easy maintenance with top-filling, and provides unrivaled foam quality.
- Ideal upgrade for touchless soap dispensing.
- 1″ diameter stem for easy retrofit into an existing 1″ counter-hole, significantly reducing installation cost and time.
- Uses universal bulk foam soaps for significant cost-in-use savings.
- Wide 2″ integrated funnel for easy above-counter filling.
Evolve Max Cubicles
Evolve provides exceptional durability and European-style privacy. Evolve Max Cubicles are overhead-braced installation, while the soft-close mechanism is incorporated into headrail. Ideal for shower applications. Patent pending. Image: Evolve Max height shown in Silvretta 0229 FH.
KB3000-AHL Adjustable Height Changing Station
Engineered to accommodate adolescents and adults weighing up to 500lbs. Height adjustability allows for safe transfer of a person in a wheelchair to the changing surface by lowering the height of the product. Designed specifically for the rigors of public environments, including vandal-resistant changing surface. Includes a battery back-up to allow lowering the unit in the case of a power outage.
Two major upgrades have been added to the entire TrimLineSeries. The first is a built-in TowelMate® will be added and come as a standard for all TrimLine folded towel dispensers, reducing waste and towel usage up to 20%. The second is the locks for all applicable products will be converted to recessed/flushed. Image: B-359033 and B-35883.